Monday, May 2, 2011

Trying to hang on- this will probably not make sense to you but it's helping me

This thread we are hanging on is getting pretty thin. Just when I've thought "OK we're doing good. We can do this." something comes and slaps us across the face. 

I recently have chosen to let it go. There's no such thing as a free lunch. That's life. 

So what now? Just keep moving forward. Trying not to shut down. Learning to care about me and mine first. There is a healthy way to do that. I'm looking for it. 

2 comments:

shawne said...

my life got way better when i starting putting me and mine first. i can put a pin in the calender the day i made that decision and every decision after i always asked my self "whats the best thing for me and my family". from that day on everything changed. and your right there are no free lunches, life is hard work with lots of good times.

erinnirish said...

a good parent puts themselves and their family first, otherwise you just get spread too thin. no guilt.