Monday, July 12, 2010

Ready to blog

Here we are in Nova Scotia and it's AWESOME! There are so many things we have experienced in the last few months. I got to a point where I just couldn't keep up with all the changes and I was just trying to finish well in Cayman. It's always hard to leave. There where things about Cayman we loved and things we didn't love. All in all it was a strengthening experience for all of us.

We are now moving forward with our plans to get established here in Nova Scotia. We have only been here one week but we have already seen and done so much. We are working hard on finding a home to rent. We want a place in a good neighborhood by a good school for our kids. It's tuff as there are so many other people looking for the same thing. We persevere.

There are some incredible people here. We have had so many strangers help us out. Through all the stress of relocating we have been surrounded by beautiful people and a beautiful landscape. I can't get over how pretty it is here. It's been raining for days and I welcome it wholeheartedly. I have worn a sweater everyday that we've been here. It's something I really missed while living in Cayman.

Well we have another long day tomorrow just getting things done so I need to get to sleep. I will post pictures as soon as I take some!

No comments: